Are you interested in exploring the Enneagram more deeply within a like-hearted, supportive community?
The study of the Vice, Virtues, and Fixations of the Enneagram offers us a rich landscape to explore as it unearths our heart’s deepest suffering and exposes our strategy that keeps us from experiencing our hearts deepest longing. This group will also explore how our mind does it's best to protect us but keeps the suffering going through it's type particular fixation. The virtues describe nine qualities of the heart that arise as we become present and have welcomed home our “orphaned parts” within us. The virtues are not behaviors we try and “mimic.” They are a quality of presence and the “fruit” of our integrative inner work.
This group is designed as a co-creative, learning experience online. We will use Sandra Maitri’s book, “The Enneagram of Passions and Virtues,” working through what the material brings up within us as well as teachings on the fixations each week. In addition, we’ll do body, heart, and mind practices to explore these patterns and create space within that over time begins to "re-wire" our habits transforming them into new ways of being.
While this group is beneficial to both new and seasoned students of the Enneagram, we will not focus on individual type discovery. Instead, you will come away with greater understanding and compassion for core human struggles as described by the 9 types and our great capacity to love. From this more alive and present space we can be more attuned and engaged in our outer service and purpose in our community.
This course is intended to be a small group format (8-10 people) to create an intimate space for connection and sharing.
*If you are local to Greensboro and interested in forming an in-person weekly group please email me at [email protected]. In Subject line include: LOCAL Vice to Virtue
To learn more, click here…
12 weekly group sessions on Zoom
- Every Tuesday evening from 6:30pm - 8:00pm Eastern time
- Class begins on January 18th and ends on April 5th.
You will also receive:
- Weekly reading assignments from Sandra Maitri’s book, “The Enneagram of Passions and Virtues”
- Three, one-on-one, Enneagram coaching sessions with Summer (one per month)*
- Peer support (including "pods") and inquiry practice
- Essence friendships to offer compassion for your struggles and hold up your True Self.
- Subscription into Embodied Intelligence Online Transformative Community (offers bi monthly wisdom circles that feature guided mediation practice, community sharing, and Q and A.
*Optional: price reduction is available if you chose to opt out of private monthly sessions with Summer
For online groups we will meet via Zoom to discuss the current chapter in Sandra Maitri’s book, “The Enneagram of Passions and Virtues,” ask questions, practice meditation and inquiry, share our struggles and breakthroughs, and receive guidance on the practical application of the teachings in our daily lives.
For in person 12 week offering we will be meet at a location to be determined.
Your enrollment in the "Vice,Virtues, Fixations, Oh My" course includes one, individualized private session with Summer each month for the duration of the course. Private sessions are an opportunity for you to explore whatever arises as you participate in the course.
As you do inner work, you will experience life in new ways. Connecting with a teacher to help re-orient during this time can be helpful. Private sessions are a chance to find “ground,” get feedback on your process, ask questions, and deepen the integration of your inner and outer life.
*Optional: price reduction is available if you choose to opt out of individual sessions
Enrollment into this group includes a subscription into our own line community of practice.
We grow through practice and community.
-a quarterly Enneagram teaching with Q & A
-a bi-monthly guided somatic/mindfulness practice "wisdom circle"
Practice. Grow. Connect
There are two options for payment:
- $247 per month. Including the three one-on-one coaching sessions with Summer.
- $147 per month. Excludes one-to-one monthly sessions with Summer
- Cost does not include the recommended book
- *Partial scholarship may be offered if requested
There are two ways to pay:
- Monthly rate. Pay a monthly rate for the duration of the course.
- Discounted rate. Pay in full and you'll receive a $25 discount.
How to Apply
- Complete the Readiness Assessment. This will reserve your spot!
- Schedule a 20-minute exploratory call with me to determine if "Vice, Virtues, Fixations Oh MY!" is right for you.
Complete the Readiness Assessment NOW to reserve your spot.
See the group agreements we each agree to do our best to hold to create a safe community of support: