Do you want to deepen your lived experience with the Enneagram in community with other women seekers?
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” -Rumi
Enneagram as a Path to Presence (EPP) is now underway!
I'm currently enrolling for the Fall starting Monday evenings 6:30-8:20pm September 25th-November 13th 2023 OR Thursday mornings from 11am-12:50pm (9/28-11/30). Complete the Questionnaire below to reserve your spot.
The Enneagram has hit pop culture and the Enneagram is now commonly known with type specific songs and funny memes on social media. While this is a light hearted and fun way to interact with this powerful tool, it can water down and counter the Enneagram's original path for human growth and transformation.
The Enneagram is a powerful tool and has so much more to offer!
Simply knowing information about one’s type does not lead to change and growth. The Enneagram’s original intent is to be paired with spiritual practices for meaningful inner growth to occur and to be worked within the support of community.
This group is designed with this in mind.
What do I mean by spiritual?
Simply put, those who are looking for greater intimacy with life, themselves, and others.
Finding the sacred in all things and seeing what gets in our way of this.
This is the real intention of the Enneagram.
AND It's more fun and nurturing to grow in community!
Imagine being in a group with like hearted women committed to spiritual and emotional growth.
- Are you looking for community and connection with like hearted women?
- Are you new to the Enneagram and want a deeper knowledge base and practices to have in your tool belt to move beyond a cognitive understanding?
- Are you someone who understands the system of the Enneagram but feel stuck in a personal pattern and have not got quite to the core of what keeps you stuck?
- Have you plateaued in your understanding of the Enneagram and you are looking for insight, inspiration, and community to help take you further in your perspective?
How might a deeper knowledge of the Enneagram paired with community, weekly teaching, practices, and insights make helpful shifts in relationship with yourself, those you love, and work with?
What if mystic and poet Rumi says is true? Our deepest reality is Love, yet the barriers we have created within are what keep us from this awareness of reality.
This group with the help of the Enneagram, your inner wisdom, and the guidance of the facilitator is designed to help one begin to cultivate awareness of these areas within that keep us trapped in our habituated patterns of seeing and behaving.
This wisdom circle is based in enneagram theory, developmental psychology, and perennial wisdom.
Some of the ways the Enneagram supports us are:
- Personal growth: understanding yourself, your core beliefs, motivations, and habits-why you do what you do.
- Marriage and intimate relationships: understanding yourself, your partner and how you relate.
- Parenting: understanding your children’s personalities and reactions as well as your common relational style with them.
- Spirituality: Why does gratitude often feel like a chore and our intimacy with the moment feel out of reach? The Enneagram helps us see what gets in the way of experiencing greater presence and communion with the Divine and the world around us.
Who is this group for?
- EPP is for those new and seasoned in their awareness of the Enneagram’s wisdom.
- EPP can be helpful to professionals who want to grow their knowledge base of the Enneagram.
- EPP can serve those who have studied the Enneagram, but who have plateaued or feel limited in knowing how to take it deeper in their growth journey.
- If you’re new to the Enneagram and want to understand what all the "buzz" is about, this is your chance to explore how this powerful tool can be a path for developing emotional intelligence, understanding, and a treasure trove of self-discovery.
- For seasoned Enneagram seekers, you’ll find new inspiration for your devotion to this path and deepen your understanding and inner growth journey.
Designing an intimate and experiential space for both new and seasoned students of the Enneagram creates opportunities to see things anew through the lens of a beginner’s mind and to explore the inspired experience of those who have traveled this path a little longer.
"The spiritual journey is an endless process of engaging life as it is, stripping away our illusions about ourselves, our world, and the relationship of the two, moving us closer to reality as we do. The process begins with losing the illusion that spirituality will float us above the daily fray." -Parker Palmer
If you are desiring experiential depth while developing community with spiritual seekers, this group is for you.
What to Expect.
This group will be 8 sessions held weekly (1 hour and 45mins on zoom and 2 hours in person). Part one will be in the fall and for those who want to continue there will be a part 2 (8 sessions) in the Winter/Spring of 2024.
Each session will include a facilitated grounding embodied meditation practice, time for check in from participants who choose to share, teaching time, questions and comments, inquiry practice in groups of two or three, and reading assignments and practices for outside of our group time.
Each person comes with their inherent inner wisdom and experience. We learn from each other and grow together.
This group is designed to be a co-creative wisdom circle where your participation is invited. A wisdom circle is a way for small groups of people to create a safe space within which to be trusting, authentic, be seen, and open to change. Wisdom circles can become like a "soul companion" for the participants growth and journey.
We understand that life can happen and one may need to leave the group or miss a session from time to time. We are limiting enrollment to a small number to provide a deep, nourishing, and rich experience. Your participation and presence is held sacred and vital to the groups experience. For the sake of the group, please strongly consider your season of life and if this is something you feel called to commit to at this time.
-This group is formatted for both online groups via zoom and for in person local groups.
*This group is inclusive and seeks to welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, religion, and political opinion.
Read What Past Participants Have Shared...
"This group has meant so much to me. I have grown so close to each of these women and have learned so much about them and myself. The work challenges you to be vulnerable and open up, but if you trust the process and let go, you will find beautiful healing and compassion for yourself and others." -AH
"I have been so touched by this experience and have learned things about myself that will forever impact me. I am grateful to the leaders for their support and look forward to using these new insights in my journey." -WK
"Loved this group especially, this time together, the study, the revelations, the bond, the opening of heart, mind and body. So very much!!!" -AS
Summer Estes, MA, LCMHC, is a licensed psychotherapist, breath facilitator, founder of Embodied-Intelligence, and has a special interest in deep inner work that integrates both perennial wisdom, somatic, and mindfulness practices. Summer has been a student of the Enneagram since 2010 and began the training program in 2017 at The Enneagram Institute in New York with Russ Hudson. She graduated in 2019. Summer loves to create co-creative learning and healing environments. She has been on faculty with The Second Breath Center, a Perennial Wisdom school in Greensboro NC. She has led many inner work workshops with organizations including Cone Health and Compass Greensboro. She has worked in the healing arts for over 17 years.
To learn more about Summer click here
8 group sessions
You may select an evening or morning group to join: (Please list your preference if you have one in the questionnaire or email me at [email protected])
- Monday evenings starting September 25th, October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Nov. 6th and 13th. Or Thursday morning from 11:00am - 12:50pm Eastern Time, September 28th, October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, November 2nd, 16th, and 30th.
- Please indicate your preference of date and time as well as in person or on zoom in the questionaire link.
You'll also receive:
- We will be listening during our week outside of group to Russ Hudson's recording of "The Enneagram: 9 Gates of Presence" through Audible or sounds true.
- Option for one-on-one, coaching sessions with Summer. (one per month)*
- Peer support and inquiry practice.
- Essence friendships to offer compassion for your struggles and hold up your True Self.
*$150 per private session
EPP is conducted via Zoom, so you can join from anywhere. All sessions and bonus live teachings will be recorded for you to access at your convenience should you miss a session or want to review. Please note, all sessions and recordings are only available to group members.
For Locals to Greensboro, Location is TBD
We will meet via Zoom for our online group and for our in person group in Greensboro (TBD),
We will begin each session with a guided grounding embodied practice, check in time, short teaching, question & comments, sharing time, break out groups for sharing and inquiry work, time to share our struggles and breakthroughs, and receive guidance on the practical application of the teachings in our daily lives.
During your enrollment in EPP, you may decide on an option to include individualized private sessions with Summer each month for the duration of the course should you decide . Private sessions are an opportunity for you to explore whatever arises as you participate in the course.
As you do inner work, you will experience life in new ways. Connecting with a teacher to help re-orient during this time can be helpful. Private sessions are a chance to find “ground,” get feedback on your process, ask questions, and deepen the integration of your inner and outer life.
Please visit my coaching web page to book a 1 to 1 session. https://embodied-intelligence.com/coaching/
*These sessions are $150
In addition to the weekly group sessions, I will host "Office Hours" once during the 8 week session program. This 60 minute zoom gathering will be an open opportunity to connect with me and other participants to explore topics of interest to you.
- $247 *Early bird rate (Includes 8 group sessions and 1 (1 hour) group "office hours" to connect on your questions of choice
- $287 after 9/14/2023
Option to add a monthly one-on-one coaching session with Summer ($150 per session)
Visit my coaching web page to book at 1 to 1 session. https://embodied-intelligence.com/coaching/
-Recommended audio by Russ Hudson called "The Enneagram: Nine Gates to Presence" found on audible or Sounds True. It is cheaper on Audible. Not included in price.
-Partial scholarships may be offered upon request.
*Please USE VENMO TO PAY: @Summer-Estes-1
How to Apply
- Complete the Questionnaire. This will reserve your spot!
- Join the group by paying to hold your spot.
Complete the Questionnaire NOW to reserve your spot.
See how we create supportive groups by consciously acting to the best of our ability on these agreements